Michigan vs Florida State will face off in the Orange Bowl at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida.
Despite missing out on the College Football Playoff, the No. 6 Wolverines look to put the stamp on an otherwise successful season as they take on No. 11 Florida State in the Capital One Orange Bowl. This is the 83rd edition of the Orange Bowl, and it marks the third time Michigan has participated and the 10th time for Florida State.
Michigan vs Florida State
Live Stream: ➡ Watch HD Live Stream Free Here
No. 6 Michigan (10-2) vs. No. 11 Florida State (9-3)
Dec. 30, 2016
Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida
Buy tickets: Capital One Orange Bowl
Players to watch
– Wide receiver Amara Darboh is Michigan’s most consistent offensive threat, as he has caught 52 passes for a career-high 826 yards and seven touchdowns this season.
– Running back Dalvin Cook has the keys to the Florida State offense after rushing for 1,620 yards and 18 touchdowns this season. He ranks sixth in the country in rushing yards and touchdowns.
– Michigan is in search of its first 11-win season since 2011 and just the 10th in the 127-year history of Division I football at the school.
– The Wolverines lost the Orange Bowl following the 1975 season and won following the 1999 season.
– Michigan has lost just two games all season, but the losses have come in the last three games.
– Two Wolverines players won season awards: tight end Jake Butt won the John Mackey Award while defensive back/linebacker Jabrill Peppers won the Lott IMPACT Trophy and the Paul Hornung Award.
– Florida State needs a win for its fifth straight season with double-digit victories.
RELATED: College football bowl game predictions
– The Seminoles are 4-5 all-time in Orange Bowls, including winning most recently in 2012.
– Florida State comes in on a four-game winning streak and with wins in six of its last seven games.
– The Seminoles are 3-2 against Top-25 teams this season; the Wolverines are 1-1, with their only loss coming to then-No. 2 Ohio State in the Big Ten title game.
– This is the 35th year in a row that Florida State has played in a bowl game, including seventh straight in as many years under head coach Jimbo Fisher.
– Both teams have won one game in the all-time series; Florida State won the 1991 matchup while Michigan won the 1986 meeting.
– Wolverines quarterback Wilton Speight is probable with a shoulder injury.
– Seminoles offensive tackle Brock Ruble is questionable with a leg injury.
– Florida State defensive back Marcus Lewis is questionable with a hip injury.
– Seminoles linebacker Jacob Pugh is questionable with a concussion.
– Florida State defensive back A.J. Westbrook is questionable with a concussion.
Michigan vs Florida State: How to watch, Live stream, Game Time, Orange Bowl
How to watch
Date and time: Friday, Dec. 30, 8 p.m.
TV channel: ESPN
Location: Miami Gardens, Fla.
Stadium: Hard Rock Stadium
Last year’s score: Clemson 37, Oklahoma 17
Last year’s attendance: 67,615
Teams with the most all-time appearances: Oklahoma, 19
Teams with the most all-time wins: Oklahoma, 12
Live stream: You can live stream the game here.